Virgin Coconut Oil
Virgin Coconut Oil (VCO) widely differs from regular coconut oil through its method of extracting the oil from the fruit without using heat or sunlight, preserving the purest form of coconut oil. Oil is processed, from nut to oil, the result is a water-like oil that has a mild and light aroma and taste. It’s clear, and clearly fresh!
The distinct taste of VCO is preferred for its high content of short chain fatty acids that the body can directly break down in the liver into energy rather than deposited as fat. VCO is also rich with polyphenols, vitamins, and minerals.
We understand how important it is to capture the full nature of VCO, including its original taste and aroma that exists in real, fresh and mature coconut fruits.
Facts in Brief
- Fresh oil is extracted within hours from opening of the nuts.
- An innovative processing method preserves the REAL NATURE of the coconut oil as it exists in fresh and whole coconut meat.
- Produced with 100% Organic Coconuts from Sri Lanka
- 100% Fresh-Cold Pressed Process
- Shelf Life of 2 Years
- Proven Health Benefits – Boosts the Immune System, Prevents Heart Disease ,High Blood Pressure, Cancer and many more unique benefits
- Superior Quality– High content of laurin, MCT & olein oils. Preserves 52% lauric acid and up to 70% MCT.
- Simply Pure– Free from sediments, metal contaminants, and impurities. Non-refined, non-bleached, non-deodorized, non-fermented, and non-GMO.
- All Natural & Certified-Organic– Certified-organic with USDA NOP, Organic EU & JAS
AVAILABLE PACKAGING OPTIONS
Retail Packaging (Glass Jars & PET Jars)
- 250 ml glass jar
- 500 ml glass jar
- 1000 ml glass jar
- 4L HDPE pails
- 20L HDPE pails
- 210L/190Kg Food-Grade Drum
- 1000L/915kg IBC Tote